How often do you regret things that you should have done but failed to do? Moments when you should have responded to a situation a certain way, but you held back owing to fear of judgement?
When that voice in your head is shouting out to you for proving your worth but you are reluctant to act on it. There will be times when your perception would help come out of a predicament but your failure to share your ideas will be a major setback for you.
Synthesize your thoughts and implement them into actions if you wish you to see a change. Create the things you wish existed. Speaking from personal experience, unless you jog your own thinking into a more unconventional path, nothing unusual will happen. If you want to make it big, work amid chaotic juxtapositions of reality and expectations.
How to stand out from the crowd and deliver
Here are a few life-hacks to stand out from the crowd and deliver extraordinary results:
- Expand your horizon– Try out a new thing each day. Experiment. What is the worst that can happen? You’ll fail. Isn’t it better to fail privately and learn from it rather than being out there all inexperienced?
- Break the monotony– Do something strange and extravagant. Move out of your comfort zone. Nothing great ever came out of it. If you intend to grow, learn to face criticism. When I started off with my magazine “Property observer”, it took me enough time to set a good reading base for myself. If I had hesitated to publish it, in the first place, I wouldn’t have been where I am today. You’ll never really know if you never try.
- Persevere– Remember, a river cuts through a rock not because of its power, but because of its persistence. Keep going. Even if you see no evident outcome, learn to cherish the process. Trust your vision and always believe that better things are to come.
- Put on your cognitive mode– Knowledge is power. Never under-estimate the positives of an erudite man. Read a lot. Read as much as you can. Expose yourself to the pool of information. Interaction with people is always going to help you. However if you’re not well read, you will fall short of matter.
- Go for the kill– Remember your dreams are as hungry as your demons. Make sure you’re feeding the right ones. Nothing worth having comes easy. Accept that if you want to achieve something you haven’t ever, you’ll have to do something unexpected. Give it your best shot.
Remember to pick your battles wisely and make sure that you know what you will lose, in case you don’t win. Know your limitations and then defy them. A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions.
The world always needs dreamers. Go ahead and be one!